Chinese New Year is coming up on Monday, January 23rd, so what better way to celebrate it with these Butterscotch Chow Mein Noodle Treats!
Prep Time: 30 minutes
- 1 bag (12 oz) butterscotch chips
- 1 can (5 oz) chow mein noodles
- 2 cookie sheets
- wax paper
- Line both cookie sheets with wax paper; set aside.
- Melt the butterscotch chips in a microwave-safe bowl until smooth or in a bowl on top of a simmering pot of water. Fold in the chow mein noodles to coat completely.
- Gather scant tablespoons of the mixture and drop onto the prepared sheet pans. Refrigerate until set, about 5 minutes.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Nick Jr.