First there were changes to the Amazon Mom program (see this post) and now Diapers.com has announced that their Take Five program will be discontinued starting 3/31/12. Under the Take Five diaper loyalty program, you could instantly save $5 off all diaper cases purchased at Diapers.com. In it’s place, they have promised a new customer loyalty program which will be introduced later in the Spring. Although not a lot is yet known about the new rewards program, they state the you will be rewarded for anything that you purchase on Diapers.com and their sister sites (Wag.com, YoYo.com, Casa.com, Soap.com and BeautyBar.com).
Since both Amazon and Diapers.com have initiated changes, let’s take a look and see how they will compare starting on 3/31:
- Diapers.com - eBulk Case 222 ct – $57.99 ($.26/diaper for size 3 )
- Amazon - 222 ct box (size 3) - Amazon Mom Member: $42.39 ($.19/diaper), Non-Member: $50.34 ($.23/diaper)
Pampers Baby Dry:
- Diapers.com - XL Case 222 ct – $49.99 ($.23/diaper for size 3)
- Amazon - 222 ct box (size 3)- Amazon Mom Member: $37.75 ($.17/diaper), Non-Member: $44.83 ($.20/diaper)
Huggies Little Movers:
- Diapers.com - eBulk Case 222 ct – $57.99 ($.26/diaper for size 3)
- Amazon- 128 ct box (size 3) - Amazon Mom Member: $27.80($.22/diaper), Non-Member: $33.01 ($.26/diaper)
Huggies Snug & Dry:
- Diapers.com - Giant Case 156 ct – $37.99 ($.24/diaper for size 3)
- Amazon - 156 ct case (size 3) - Amazon Mom Member: $27.40 ($.18/diaper), Non-Member: $32.54 ($.21/diaper)
Overall, it still looks like Amazon is the winner.
So, how has the changes to these programs affected you? Do you still purchase diapers online or do you prefer to shop in-store?