It’s the first day of Spring and that means Easter is just around the corner! These Simple Spring Baskets are not only fun to make, they make the perfect treat for Easter parties!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 2:15
Makes: 12 baskets
- 2 Cups Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 Half Stick of Land O Lakes Butter (1/4 cup)
- 1 (6-ounce) package Chow Mein Noodles
- Colored licorice, cut into 5-inch lengths, if desired
- Vanilla-flavored candy coating (almond bark), melted, if desired
- Decorator sugars, if desired
- Coconut, tinted, if desired
- Pastel-colored chocolate candies or jelly beans
- Butter 12 muffin pan cups; set aside.
- Combine marshmallows and butter in 3-quart saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture is melted (6 to 8 minutes). Stir in noodles until very well coated.
- Press mixture evenly onto bottom and up sides of prepared muffin pan cups with buttered fingers. Immediately press licorice ends into each basket to form handle, if desired. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Remove baskets from muffin pan cups. Decorate baskets with melted candy coating, decorator sugars and/or coconut as desired; fill with candy. Store in container with tight-fitting lid for up to 2 days.
Recipe and Picture Courtesy of Land O Lakes