I have good intentions when it comes to recycling. I really do. I have a box in the garage where my recyclables are stored. However, I often times get lazy. Empty containers are often found sitting on my kitchen counter, waiting to be taken to the garage. Honestly, the large amounts of recyclables cluttering my counters can get annoying. So, when Rubbermaid offered me a solution to my problem, I took it!
Meet the Rubbermaid 2-in-1 Recycler! As the name suggests, this unit has two bins that you can use either as a trash can/recycling container or, as I have decided to do, used to sort your recyclables. Check out these features:
- Keeps recyclables off the counter by giving them a place to live in your kitchen
- The bottom tilt out bin holds a standard 8-gallon trash bag AND features LinerLock™ bag management, so your bag stays put and does not slip
- Both the top bin and bottom bin have convenient handles when needed to transport recyclables to wherever your recycling is stored for pick-up or transport
- The 2-in-1 Recycler fits more recyclables while using 25% less floor space compared to typical divided containers
- Made with recyclable materials and is recyclable
The Rubbermaid 2-in-1 Recycler has truly been a lifesaver for me. I now have a closed container conveniently located in my kitchen in which I can quickly (and easily!) place my recyclables. Plus, when I am ready to take them to our recycling center, I can just pick up each bin using the convenient handles and carry them out to the car. Easy peasy!
For more great tips on how to organize your household, visit Adventures in Organization.
BUY IT: The Rubbermaid 2-in-1 Recycler can be purchased on Rubbermaid’s website or at Meijer.
WIN IT: Thanks to the wonderful people over at Rubbermaid, one lucky Spoiled but Not Rotten reader will win their own Rubbermaid 2-in-1 Recycler – a $39.99 value! Enter the giveaway using the Rafflecopter form below. Sign in using your Facebook account OR your name and email address. Good luck!