One of my favorite snacks that my grandmother used to make are these Golden Grahams S’mores. These bars are delicious and very easy to make. You can also easily freeze these and pull them out whenever you need a quick snack!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 8 cups Golden Grahams® cereal
- 5 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 5 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows, if desired
- Into large bowl, measure cereal. Butter 13×9-inch pan. In large microwavable bowl, microwave 5 cups marshmallows, the chocolate chips, corn syrup and butter uncovered on High 2 minutes to 3 minutes 30 seconds, stirring after every minute, until melted and smooth when stirred. Stir in vanilla.
- Pour over cereal; quickly toss until completely coated. Stir in 1 cup marshmallows.
- Press mixture evenly in pan, using buttered back of spoon. Let stand uncovered at least 1 hour, or refrigerate if you prefer a firmer bar. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Store loosely covered at room temperature up to 2 days.
Recipe and Picture Courtesy of Betty Crocker
Check out other Tuesday Treats for more recipe ideas!