Tots in Mind recalled the play yard tents in July 2010 and offered a repair kit that is no longer available. The company is no longer in business and has stopped all sales. The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission staff urges parents and caregivers to stop using these crib tents and play yard tents immediately.
Consumers who have the affected product should contact the store listed below where the crib tent was purchased to receive either a refund or store credit, depending on the retailer. If consumer is unsure of where the crib tent was purchased, see return policy for individual retailers below on their website:
- Amazon.com [Amazon.com]
- Bed Bath & Beyond / Buy Buy Baby [bedbathandbeyond.com or buybuybaby.com or (800) GOBEYOND]
- Burlington Coat Factory [burlingtoncoatfactory.com or (888) 223-2628]
- Toys R Us/Babies R Us [toysrus.com or babiesrus.com or (800) 869-7787]
- Walmart [walmartstores.com or (800) 925-6278]
For more information about this recall, visit the CPSC.
Here are some other items that have been recalled:
- 10 Bike-Related Recalls to Check Out Before You Hit the Road this Spring
- Boys’ Hooded Jackets Recalled by Bonded Apparel
- Banzai Inflatable Pool Slides
- Supreme Trading Recalls Children’s Letterman Jackets (sold at Dillard’s)
- Trampolines Recalled by Sportspower Limited (sold at Walmart)
- Bassinets Recalled by Kolcraft