This week on Tuesday Treats we are featuring Cake Batter Pancakes. These would be perfect as a special treat for your little ones on their birthday or other special occasion!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Makes: 12 servings
- 1 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 cup Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® yellow cake mix
- 3 tablespoons candy sprinkles
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
Glaze and Garnish
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Additional candy sprinkles
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium-high heat or electric griddle to 375°F; grease with cooking spray, vegetable oil or shortening. (Surface is ready when a few drops of water sprinkled on it dance and disappear.)
- In medium bowl, stir together pancake ingredients until blended. Pour by slightly less than 1/4 cupfuls onto hot griddle. Cook until edges are dry. Turn; cook until pancakes are golden brown. Stack on serving plates.
- In small bowl, beat powdered sugar, milk and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla with whisk until smooth.
- To serve, top each serving with glaze and additional candy sprinkles.
Photo Credit and Recipe Courtesy of Sprinkles and Grins!
Check out other Tuesday Treats for more recipe ideas!