What’s better than pie? Pie pops, of course! These easy-to-make Lemon Meringue Pie Pops are the perfect summer treat for both kids and adults.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 6 Hr 25 Min
- 1 box (4-serving size) lemon instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 container (6 oz) Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free lemon burst yogurt
- 7 tablespoons coarsely crushed graham crackers
- 1/4 cup marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- In medium bowl, beat pudding mix and half-and-half with whisk 2 minutes. Beat in lemon juice and yogurt.
- Pour about 1/3 cup mixture into each of 7 (5-oz) paper cups. Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon graham crackers. Cover cups with foil; insert craft stick into center of each pop. (Or fill ice pop molds according to manufacturer’s directions.) Freeze about 6 hours or until frozen.
- When ready to serve pops, in small bowl, beat marshmallow creme and 1 tablespoon of the whipping cream with electric mixer on low speed until smooth. Add remaining whipping cream, increase speed to high and beat until stiff peaks form. Remove each pop from cup. Spread top of each with about 2 tablespoons marshmallow mixture, forming meringue peaks.
Picture and Recipe Courtesy of Betty Crocker!
Check out other Tuesday Treats for more recipe ideas!