These Frozen Fruit Yogurt Rollups from TidyMom are perfect to have on hand for a quick breakfast or for an afternoon snack. What I love about them is that you can change out the fruits to create any flavor combination that you can dream up!
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1-1/2 cups Vanilla yogurt
- frozen berries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 T. cinnamon
- spray butter
- Mix cinnamon & sugar on a large plate. Spray one side of a flour tortilla with butter, covering the entire surface, then place butter side down on plate with cinnamon and sugar. Press down and move around, coating one side of tortilla in cinnamon and sugar.
- Next, place tortilla, sugar side down on another plate. Spread about 1/8 cup of yogurt (I just eyeball this, I don’t measure) in a strip a little left of the center. Add some frozen berries (I bought a bag of mixed, strawberries, black berries, raspberries and blue berries- I cut the strawberries up). Roll the tortilla tight and place on a large cookie sheet.
- Continue the process with the rest of the tortillas.
- Place the cookie sheet in the freezer for about 2 hours. Remove from freezer, cut each tortilla in half and place them in a large zip lock bag and put them back in the freezer for storage.
- It is recommended that you eat them shortly after removing from the freezer. If they are left out for a long amount of time, the tortilla will soften and the burrito will be mushy.
Recipe and Picture Courtesy of TidyMom
Check out other Tuesday Treats for more recipe ideas!