Your kids will love the bright colors in these Strawberry Green Smoothie Pops. You will love that your kids are getting a nutritious snack.
- 1 container (6 oz) Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free French vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 container (6 oz) Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free Key lime pie or French vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup packed fresh spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- In blender, place 1 container French vanilla yogurt and strawberries. Cover; blend until smooth. Spoon 2 tablespoons mixture into each of 5 (5-oz) paper cups. Cover cups with foil; insert craft stick into center of each pop. (Or fill ice pop molds according to manufacturer’s directions.) Put remaining mixture in bowl; cover and refrigerate. Freeze pops about 2 hours or until frozen.
- In blender, place Key lime pie yogurt, spinach and apple juice. Cover; blend until smooth. When first layer is frozen, remove foil from pops. Pour about 1 1/2 tablespoons spinach mixture in each cup over frozen layer. Put remaining mixture in bowl; cover and refrigerate. Return foil to pops to support sticks. Freeze about 2 hours or until frozen.
- Repeat with remaining strawberry and spinach layers, freezing at least 2 hours between layers.
Picture and Recipe Courtesy of Betty Crocker